Real Reasons That Realistically Priced Homes Sell Faster...
- Buyers are aware of lengthy market exposure and usually attribute this to overpricing.
- Merchandising your property is done for results -- overpricing reduces the response and, ultimately, results.
- Buyers educate themselves with market comparables. If your home does not compare, it won't sell.
- The proper pricing of any commodity, especially a home, results in an early sale.
- Buyers will avoid overpriced homes and look elsewhere.
- Homes usually sell at a FAIR MARKET VALUE. Pricing a home realistically will bring you an early sale, fewer inconveniences, and a greater monetary return.
- If overpricing prevents a home from selling, the monetary loss and the many inconveniences to the owner could be overwhelming (delay in job transfer, owning two properties, wear and tear on your present home, loss of a good purchase elsewhere, etc.).
Add us to your RSS reader!