Selling Information -> Use of the Internet
Home buyers who searched on the Internet were actually more likely to use a real estate agent to complete the home search and close the transaction.
- 84% of home buyers used the Internet as an information source in their home search.
- 78% of home buyers who used the web found using the Internet in their home search to be very useful.
- 82% of buyers found detailed property info very useful.
- 84% of buyers found photos very useful.
- 88% of agents used the Internet as a method to market their home.
- 66% of buyers used the Internet frequently as part of their home search.
Source: The 2007 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.